Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wonderful Maternity Inventions!

Ahh - the comfort of a maternity belt!!

I have always heard that maternity belts make a world of difference. And, lately, I have been having lower back pains. (I know, I know, it is only the beginning! :-) ) Every night before I go to bed, I use a vibrating back massager to try and losen up the muscles. It definitely helps for the time being, but, waking up the next morning - it's a new day and here comes more back pains!! So, my sister bought me this maternity belt to try. Let me tell you - it is THE BEST!!! Right when I put it on, I could feel immediate relief. The fact that I am only 18 weeks right now and it is helping me so much, I can only imagine the relief it is going to bring me when I get closer to 30+ weeks!!

If anyone knows of any other "wonderful maternity inventions," please feel free to send them my way!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. WATERMELON!!!!! not really an invention but quite a life saver toward the end. it's a natural diuretic so it helps tremendously w/ swelling/water retention in those last months. and it's sweet and yummy when the temp. starts to rise.

    ReplyDelete