Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bedding!

I have been looking at different bedding sets for Catherine Ann's crib and I think I found the perfect one! When I started searching, I was only interested in the colors of pink and brown, but I wanted there to be a cutsey pattern to it. Then, I came up with the bright idea of "butterflies" in honor of my maternal grandmother. Some of us believe that after she died, she came back as a butterfly. :-) It's awesome! Sometimes, when we are talking about her or thinking of her, a butterfly appears out of nowhere. We just know it has to be her letting us know she is still around! :-) So, trying to meet the criteria of the colors pink and brown and a cute pattern with butterflies, I started looking at BabiesRus.com. Then I came across this one! It couldn't be any more perfect! And, since it is meant for a rectangle crib, it looks like the previous question has been answered. RECTANGLE crib it is!!

Even though I am able to check bedding off the list - I still have so many more tasks to complete! Stay tuned...this journey is only beginning!!

2 comments:

  1. phew! i was starting to lose sleep over that round vs. rectangle thing. i was going to vote rectangle for practical reasons but hardly anyone enjoys dealing with my practicalities. well, maybe your mom appreciated it. i'm glad it all fell into place. i'm lovin' this countdown thing, but are you sure it's not going to make you crazy? just lookin' out for your well being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your so funny Ericka! I don't think it will make me crazy... I don't have anything to concentrate on for the time being... :-)

    ReplyDelete