Monday, February 2, 2009

Boy or Girl?



Today was amazing! I felt Boo kick for the first time. I was laying under my heated blanket and I think my stomach got a little hot...Boo obviously didn't like that too much! He/She started kicking! What a feeling!! :-)


Tomorrow is the big day! We find out if Baby McGavic (AKA Boo) is a boy or girl! It seems like just yesterday that we found out we are pregnant...and now we are already to finding out the gender. We are going to our doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon and then we are doing our big reveal dinner tomorrow night at Russo's New York Pizzeria. We can't wait to share the gender with everyone! No matter what the gender...as long as he/she is healthy, that's just fine with us! Stay tuned for the big reveal! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm sad I can't be there for the unveiling...so you better txt me ma'am!! Also I don't think my blog will enable comments!! I can't get it to work for the life of me!! Call me soon lover!

    ReplyDelete