Friday, February 27, 2009

Catherine Ann's Room


Since we got the new apartment, I couldn't wait to start getting Catherine Ann's room ready! So, it begins... :-) Mom and I went to the paint store to look at samples and see which color would look best. I had decided that I wanted to paint her room a light pastel green and then use brown and pink as the accent colors in her room. When we were looking at paint samples, I fell in love with this color. I took several samples home to Nick and let him pick out his favorite too. Apparently...great minds think alike! He picked the same color I had chosen as my favorite! :-) So, this past Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, we painted her room. Above are pictures I took. All in all, we are very pleased with the outcome. :-) Now I can't wait to start decorating!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute colors love! Can't wait to see it myself!! Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete