Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Latest Update!

I know it's been a while since my last post, so now it's time for an update! :-)

On Friday, Nick and I drove around looking at a couple different apartments to move into after our lease ran out on our house at the end of May. Well - we came across an apartment that was being offered at a really good rate and the special ended on Saturday, 2/14. After thinking through everything, we knew it was something we couldn't pass up on! So, we went and signed the lease on Saturday and now we have two establishments for the next 3 months! The good thing about it is that we will end up saving money in the long run - isn't that great news! :-) And, another good thing is - I can start decorating baby Catherine Ann's room (painting, etc...) before any funiture or other knick knacks are moved in!

What else...well - for Valentine's day, Nick cooked steak dinner. It was delicious! Then, that night, I surprised him with tickets to go see the Freestyle motocross event at the FedEx forum. :-) We had a blast!

This is the only update I have for now! Check back soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment